Road closed after two car crash
- Credit: Archant
A road was closed after a two vehcile crash which saw police, fire crews and ambulances called out.
London Road, in Pakefield, has been closed by emergency services following the crash between a Toyota and a Nissan shortly after 2.30pm this afternoon.
The condition of those involved in the crash is not yet known.
London Road is closed in both directions following the crash, from Tower Road to the Kessingland bypass.
Fire crews from Lowestoft North and two from Lowestoft South were called to the scene, along with ambulance crews.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Police were called at 2.35pm.
The road has since reopened.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 10 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel