Marshall the missing Norfolk dog is reunited with his owner
- Credit: Archant
A missing dog has been reunited with his owner after she took to Facebook to find him.
Marshall the cockapoo from New Road, Upwell, went missing at 10.30pm on Wednesday, July 31.
His owner, Justine Watts, took to Facebook to appeal to members of the public to help search for him.
The one-year-old pooch is cream with dark shading on his ears, neutered and microchipped.
Before finding him Mrs Watts said: "We are frantic with worry as he is not used to traffic. We have been out all night looking for him. The children are so upset, he's our baby."
You may also want to watch:
To the family's relief, Marshall was picked up walking along a road in Upwell and was taken to a vets in King's Lynn at around 2pm Thursday, August 1.
Mrs Watts said: "I was so relieved when I found out, I got all tongue tied when I tried to ask the vet questions. I'm just so pleased he's safe and sound."
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns