Overturned car closes A47 at Middleton, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
The A47 has now reopened fully in both directions after a car overturned at Middleton, close to King's Lynn, partially closing the road.
Police were called at 1.30pm to the incident which involved a red Peugeot 107.
The female driver, believed to be in her 70s, was trapped in the car and had to be freed by firefighters from King's Lynn.
The East of England Ambulance Service dispatched a rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer and ambulance..
An off-duty paramedic was also on scene.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, for further care but her condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
The A47 was partially closed between the A10 and A1122 but was reopened at 3.05pm.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer