Overstrand Jubilee celebrations
A village parade, fancy dress competition and stalls full of goodies all helped mark Overstrand's celebrations for the Diamond Jubilee.
The festivities began in the village with a parade, including a boat, making its way down from Ivy Farm to the village sports ground in the afternoon,
On the sports ground a selection of home-made cakes and food was on offer, alongside sporting activities for children and a variety of stalls.
A selection of royal faces also lined up for the fancy dress and scarecrow competitions.
Kerry Barker, 27, from Overstrand, whose daughter two-year-old Evie-Rose Kimp, was awarded second place in the fancy dress competition, said: 'We are really pleased with how many people have come and were involved in the procession as well.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 7 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats