Overnight roadworks taking place on Norwich Bus Station’s Surrey Street entrance
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Norfolk County Council is advising bus passengers in Norwich to allow more time when planning evening journeys next week due to overnight roadworks taking place on Norwich Bus Station's Surrey Street entrance.
The work, undertaken by Norwich City Council, will take place between 7pm and 6am on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 February, requiring this entrance to be closed to buses.
The station itself will remain open, and buses will leave from their usual stands, entering and exiting via Queens Road. Pedestrian access is not affected. Disruption should therefore be minimal, although this may lead to services running slightly later than usual.
The latest position on the Bus Station works will be available from the County Council's Customer Service Centre on 0344 800 8020, from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham