Overnight road works to take place on A134 near Lynford
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Surfacing works will be taking place overnight on the A134 Thetford Road close to Lynford.
Work will be begin on Saturday, September 9 and will take three weeks to complete, depending on weather conditions.
The site will extend from a point one mile north of the entrance to the Thetford Power Station to a point around half a mile north of the junction with East Wretham Road.
While the works are carried out between 7pm and 7am, traffic will be controlled by traffic signals and a convoy system will be in operation.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but people are warned their may be some disruption.
You may also want to watch:
Road works, including updating road markings and safety barries, are still be carried out on the A11 for the next few months.
Highways England are doing the works, between Red Lodge and Newmarket, overnight from 8pm and 6am.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature