Overnight road closures on the A11 at Snetterton for resurfacing work
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
Carriageway resurfacing work will result in overnight road closures on the A11.
The work is set to start on Thursday, October 12 on the Snetterton Interchange southbound roundabout.
Norfolk County Council have said the works will take two nights to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
To minimise disruption the works will be carried out overnight at the site, which includes the roundabout and Beacon Hill approach, from 7pm until 7am.
The roundabout will be closed to all through traffic but a signed diversion route will be in operation via the A11 London Road, B1111 Larking interchange and Shropham Road interchange.
You may also want to watch:
Access to business and properties will be maintained from one end of the closure.
The works, which will cost £46,000, are being carried out by the county council's Community and Environmental Services Department to replace worn-out road surfaces.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack