Over �1,800 raised for The Prostate Cancer Charity by Emo Oils at Norwich City’s Carrow Road stadium
Norfolk fuel and lubricant distributor Emo Oil has raised over �1,800 for The Prostate Cancer Charity through a charity football match at Norwich City Football Club's Carrow Road stadium.
Spectators joined in with a penalty shootout during half-time and also took part in an auction to bid for a signed Norwich City shirt and football.
Emo Oil is based in Drayton Road in Norwich, as well as Victoria Road in Diss, and is owned by GB Oils.
The match was played on Monday, June 4 and all donations have now been collected.
David Pulling, regional manager for Emo Oil, said: 'This was the first time that Emo Oil staff had been involved in such a fundraiser, so it was great to receive strong support from both the local community and the company.
You may also want to watch:
'We chose to support the Prostate Cancer Charity because it is an organisation that is close to our hearts and is a very worthy cause.'
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire