Family charity appoints ‘Norfolk Food Hero’ as new ambassador
- Credit: Adam Livingstone/Woodfordes
Ormiston Families, a family charity has appointed Norfolk Food Hero, Charlie Hodson as its new ambassador.
The local food and drink champion has worked with the charity for the past four years assisting with its 'Walk with a Fork'.
Mr Hodson has been involved in everything from organising suppliers, finding a location, to supplying the wooden forks and napkins.
Gavin Lamb, major donor and corporate fundraising manager at Ormiston Families, said: 'We are really pleased to have Charlie on board, he has played a key role in our Norfolk Walk with a Fork for the past few years and we are excited to see what else we can work on together.'
Ormiston Families provides support for children and young people, whatever challenges they face.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hodson, said: 'I'm really looking forward to supporting Ormiston Families as an ambassador, raising awareness in Norfolk and helping to support the important work it does.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony