Orchestra celebrates the magic of musicals
The sounds of hit musicals filled St Andrew's Hall in Norwich today for a special concert which was part of the Lord Mayor's Celebrations.
Music from Les Miserables, Wicked, Phantom of the Opera and more featured in the show The Magic of the Musical which was performed by Norwich Pops Orchestra.
Singers Holly Graham, Sarah Pryde and Joe Ringer also joined the orchestra on stage.
Sue Prutton, Norwich Pops Orchestra's administrator, said about 300 people came to see the show.
She said it was a really good concert and got great reaction from the audience.
You may also want to watch:
'The show was all about songs from the musicals and featured music from shows like Chicago, Miss Saigon and Phantom of the Opera.
'We were really pleased to be part of the Lord Mayor's Celebrations.'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us
For more information on Norwich Pops Orchestra visit www.norwichpopsorchestra.co.uk