Operations director selected for national learning initiative
- Credit: Archant
A senior staff member at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (N&N) has been selected to be part of a national initiative.
Sheila Glenn, a divisional operations director, will join the improvement network 'Q' which has been developed - and will be led by - The Health Foundation and NHS Improvement.
The aim of the initiative is to share ideas, enhance skills, and collaborate to improve health care and support local priorities.
Q will start to pilot a variety of activities and opportunities for people to learn from each other.
Ms Glenn said: 'I am delighted to be selected to join the Q community. We will work together on major projects with the focus on improvement and safety in health and social care across the country.'
You may also want to watch:
Mark Davies, N&N chief executive, said: 'This is a tremendous accolade for Sheila. Sheila will make a fantastic contribution to the Q community. Her experience will be incredibly valuable.'
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack