Operations director selected for national learning initiative
- Credit: Archant
A senior staff member at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (N&N) has been selected to be part of a national initiative.
Sheila Glenn, a divisional operations director, will join the improvement network 'Q' which has been developed - and will be led by - The Health Foundation and NHS Improvement.
The aim of the initiative is to share ideas, enhance skills, and collaborate to improve health care and support local priorities.
Q will start to pilot a variety of activities and opportunities for people to learn from each other.
Ms Glenn said: 'I am delighted to be selected to join the Q community. We will work together on major projects with the focus on improvement and safety in health and social care across the country.'
You may also want to watch:
Mark Davies, N&N chief executive, said: 'This is a tremendous accolade for Sheila. Sheila will make a fantastic contribution to the Q community. Her experience will be incredibly valuable.'
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 6 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars