Opening date revealed for Byron Hamburgers in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The opening date for popular burger chain Byron Hamburgers has been revealed, with burgers for 25p being sold to mark the occasion.
The new restaurant - which will create 30 new jobs - will open in the courtyard of intu Chapelfield on Monday, March 20 - the first to open in Norfolk.
To celebrate their opening, on Tuesday they will be offering diners hamburgers for 25p from 5pm-10pm.
MORE: Byron Hamburgers Norwich: British fast food chain is under construction in NorwichThe bargain burgers will celebrate their charity partner, One Feeds Two, which provides a school meal for a child for every burger sold.
Paul Coppin, marketing director at Byron, said: 'We're excited to be opening our restaurant doors in such a cultural city and look forward to welcoming diners to our latest Byron, opening in Norwich.
'We can't wait to welcome new and existing proper hamburger fans to our new restaurant to try our hamburgers and our new menu additions for spring!'
MORE: Byron Hamburgers coming to Chapelfield NorwichByron was founded by Tom Byng in 2007, and the first restaurant opened on Kensington High Street, London.
You may also want to watch:
There is currently 70 branches around the UK, including Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and Chelmsford.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall