Opening date revealed for new Lidl supermarket
- Credit: Archant
Lidl has announced the opening date for its new store near Norwich.
The new branch of the budget supermarket on Blue Boar Lane in Sprowston will open its doors to customers on Thursday November 22.
The 18,000 square foot store will include 120 parking spaces, an in-store bakery and will create up to 40 jobs.
Lidl UK's regional head of property, Andrew Hodgkinson, said: 'We would like to thank all those who have played a part in bringing this new Lidl store to Sprowston.
'It is great for us to be able to create more jobs and investment opportunities in the area, and we can't wait to start serving our multi-award winning products to the local community.'
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year Lidl announced it would be opening a store on the former Goff Petroleum Site on Aylsham Road - having just closed another supermarket just 400 metres down the road, on Copenhagen Way.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each