Opening date for Norwich’s second Krispy Kreme store revealed
- Credit: PA
Calling all doughnut fans! The opening date for Norwich's second Krispy Kreme store has been revealed.
Following news at the end of April that they would be opening another store in Norwich, Krispy Kreme have announced that their new kiosk-style outlet will open at 10am on Thursday, May 25.
Based in Castle Mall, the second shop will offer 16 varieties of doughnut, including the American company's classic Original Glazed, as well as new Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme and Reese's Peanut Butter flavours.
A Krispy Kreme spokesman said hundreds of free doughnuts would be given away before the opening.
Alex Drysdale, operations director at Krispy Kreme, said: 'We can't wait to spread the joy of Krispy Kreme to Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
'The reception from our East Anglian fans has been incredible since we opened at intu Chapelfield, so we're hoping that this one will provide even more magic.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich