Youth trust prepares for glamorous fundraising dinner
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photographer
A youth trust is inviting members of the public to celebrate 250 years of circus with a Big Top Fundraising Dinner.
The OPEN Youth Trust is promising a night of first-class entertainment, food from Proudly Norfolk, a charity raffle and auction, the charity's finest young performers for a one-night-only circus experience on November 1.
Tickets are priced at £500 per table of eight and includes entertainment, a three-course dinner and four bottles of wine. A limited number of tables of ten are available upon request.
The charity are also looking for high quality prizes and sponsors for the evening.
For further information about sponsorship packages, to book a table or donate, contact Harriet Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 252112.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds go to OPEN, which helps young people in Norfolk, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- 1 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 2 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available