Chance to voice suggestions and complaints at public transport meeting
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Users of public transport in east Norfolk are being encouraged to attend an open meeting to discuss bus and train services in the region.
The meeting is being organised by East Norfolk Transport Users Association (ENTUA) and anyone with comments, ideas, suggestions or complaints is invited to attend.
Representatives from regional bus and rail operators will give a short presentation at the meeting and will then be available to answer questions.
ENTUA, originally named East Norfolk Travellers Association, celebrated its 40th birthday last year, having fought for public transport improvements in the region since 1977.
The meeting will be held at 2.30pm on Thursday, August 16, at Christchurch, Deneside, Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Christchurch is situated at the end of Deneside only five minutes’ walk from Market Gates Bus Interchange.
For further information, call Steve Hewitt 07890846778 (after midday) or visit www.entua.org.uk.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days