Chance to explore rural garden and support drug and alcohol charity
- Credit: Archant
Nature lovers will be able to explore the grounds of a rural retreat on the Broads to raise funds for people affected by drugs and alcohol.
An open garden fundraiser at the Old House in Ranworth (NR13 6HS) will take place on Sunday, June 10 from 11am-4pm.
It is raising money for the Matthew Project which supports young people and adults impacted by drug and alcohol-related problems across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Open garden activities will include a cake sale, treasure hunt, tombola, live music and children's World Cup area.
Visitors can also explore the gardens of Old House, owned by the Hon Mrs Jacquetta Cator, and surrounding area of Ranworth Broad.
Entrance to the fundraiser costs £5 for adults but it is free for children and teenagers under 16.
You may also want to watch:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 626123 for more information.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 9 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 10 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers