Online survey set-up to help improve coastal town
- Credit: Archant
An online survey has been created to help redesign a coastal town.
The portal has been created by coastal renewal specialists Hemingway Design to collect views about Hunstanton's southern seafront.
The idea is for members of the public to fill in the survey with their views which will be used to transform the seafront.
Wayne Hemingway, from Hemingway Design, said: 'We need to reach out to the wider community to get the views of young and old and to reflect what people want from a seaside resort.
'The more people we can encourage to 'Come design with us', the more interesting and relevant the result will be.
You may also want to watch:
'This could be a driver of really positive change for the town, its economy, culture and profile.'
The survey has been funded by the Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
The portal can be found hemingwaydesign.co.uk/hunstanton-south-beach/ .
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants