‘Delightful’ woodland area set for auction
- Credit: Archant
An area of land in a picturesque setting is set to be auctioned off this week.
People have the chance to own a parcel of woodland as around 1.75 acres of land at Haggard Wood on Grange Road in Flixton, near Bungay is offered for sale at auction.
Marketed by Auction House East Anglia, it is due to be sold on a freehold tenure at an online auction on September 9, with a guide price of £25,000 to £35,000 plus fees.
Described as land at Haggard Wood, to the south of Flixton village, the property description from the auctioneers states: “1.75 acres of mature woodland with long road frontage.
“A delightful parcel of woodland which extends to approximately 1.75 acres. The land has a long road frontage onto Grange Road and currently contains a variety of mature trees, mostly Sycamore and some self seeded, along with established fauna.
You may also want to watch:
“There is a brook passing through the land and a pond area which we believe was a former 19th century sand pit for Abbey Farm.
“The woodland is full of wildlife and the area is adjoining open picturesque farmland and further wooded areas.
- 1 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 2 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 3 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 4 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 5 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 6 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 7 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
“Purchasers will need to make their own enquiries regarding any alternative use.”