‘Delightful’ woodland area set for auction
- Credit: Archant
An area of land in a picturesque setting is set to be auctioned off this week.
People have the chance to own a parcel of woodland as around 1.75 acres of land at Haggard Wood on Grange Road in Flixton, near Bungay is offered for sale at auction.
Marketed by Auction House East Anglia, it is due to be sold on a freehold tenure at an online auction on September 9, with a guide price of £25,000 to £35,000 plus fees.
Described as land at Haggard Wood, to the south of Flixton village, the property description from the auctioneers states: “1.75 acres of mature woodland with long road frontage.
“A delightful parcel of woodland which extends to approximately 1.75 acres. The land has a long road frontage onto Grange Road and currently contains a variety of mature trees, mostly Sycamore and some self seeded, along with established fauna.
You may also want to watch:
“There is a brook passing through the land and a pond area which we believe was a former 19th century sand pit for Abbey Farm.
“The woodland is full of wildlife and the area is adjoining open picturesque farmland and further wooded areas.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
“Purchasers will need to make their own enquiries regarding any alternative use.”