One-year-old boy hurt in Lowestoft collision
- Credit: IAN BURT
A one-year-old boy has suffered a head injury a collision in Lowestoft this afternoon.
Police were called at around 2.20pm today to reports of a collision involving a vehicle and the child in Rose Court, off Evergreen Road.
Paramedics attended and the child has been taken to James Paget University Hospital, where he is in a stable condition.
Police officers are talking to the driver of the vehicle and Rose Court has been closed off while a collision investigation gets under way.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 2.18pm to Rose Court in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
'We sent an ambulance to reports a child had been hit by a car.
'He had a head injury and was taken to James Paget University Hospital.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident, who hasn't already spoken to officers, to contact the joint Roads Policing and Firearms Operations Unit on 101 quoting CAD 249 of 22 June.