One person taken to hospital after A47 crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
One person was taken to hospital following a two-car crash on the A47.
A Nissan Navara and a Vauxhall Corsa were involved in the collision near North Runcton, which was reported around 6.10pm yesterday (Wednesday, June 28).
Fire crews from King's Lynn and Dereham attended and used hydraulic rescue equipment to rescue one person, who was then taken to hospital by road ambulance.
A police spokesman said it was not yet clear how serious the victim's injuries were.
Highways England also attended because a road sign was damaged.
You may also want to watch:
The road had to be closed in both directions following the crash, but it was re-opened around 8.30pm.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?