One person injured after car hits telegraph pole outside Tacolneston
- Credit: Colin Finch
One person has been injured after a car crashed into a telegraph pole near Tacolneston on Wednesday afternoon.
The crash happened on the B1113 Norwich Road on the Fundenhall side of the village just after 3pm.
Police, ambulance and two fire crews were called to the crash, which involved a Vauxhall Corsa.
It is thought that one person has suffered minor injuries after the car hit the pole.
Norwich Road is closed in both directions between the Hall Road junction and the B1135 junction.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price