One month left to enter library’s Best of Lowestoft photo competition
- Credit: Archant
The Best of Lowestoft competition organised by Lowestoft Library is entering its final month.
Over 200 entry forms have been snapped up already, but with just over four weeks left to get your pictures in, there's still time for more. The closing date is June 30.
The competition is open to anyone who would like to see their photographs published, with the best 12 photos featuring in a 2018 calendar.
Participants can send in up to five pictures, with entry costing £2 per photo. Each picture must be accompanied by a unique reference number which can be found on the entry forms.
The panel of judges, including representatives from Lowestoft Vision, the library and the Lowestoft Journal, will be choosing the winners in July.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar will be sold to raise funds for the library service.
Full details and entry forms are available from Lowestoft and Oulton Broad libraries.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison