One month left to enter library’s Best of Lowestoft photo competition
- Credit: Archant
The Best of Lowestoft competition organised by Lowestoft Library is entering its final month.
Over 200 entry forms have been snapped up already, but with just over four weeks left to get your pictures in, there's still time for more. The closing date is June 30.
The competition is open to anyone who would like to see their photographs published, with the best 12 photos featuring in a 2018 calendar.
Participants can send in up to five pictures, with entry costing £2 per photo. Each picture must be accompanied by a unique reference number which can be found on the entry forms.
The panel of judges, including representatives from Lowestoft Vision, the library and the Lowestoft Journal, will be choosing the winners in July.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar will be sold to raise funds for the library service.
Full details and entry forms are available from Lowestoft and Oulton Broad libraries.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region