One injured and long delays after A47 crash just outside Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Queues built up on the A47 on Friday evening after a two-vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called to the A47 Norwich Southern Bypass just before 5pm to reports of a crash involving two vehicles.
One is believed to have rolled, with one person understood to have been trapped.
The fire service sent three crews to the scene - from Earlham, Carrow and Sprowston - where they rescued one person from a vehicle.
An ambulance was called and one person is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of their injuries is not yet clear.
The A47 Norwich Southern Bypass was blocked between the Thickthorn roundabout and the A140 Ipswich Road junction.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 10 Road through village closed by floodwater
It has since reopened.