One injured and long delays after A47 crash just outside Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Queues built up on the A47 on Friday evening after a two-vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called to the A47 Norwich Southern Bypass just before 5pm to reports of a crash involving two vehicles.
One is believed to have rolled, with one person understood to have been trapped.
The fire service sent three crews to the scene - from Earlham, Carrow and Sprowston - where they rescued one person from a vehicle.
An ambulance was called and one person is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of their injuries is not yet clear.
The A47 Norwich Southern Bypass was blocked between the Thickthorn roundabout and the A140 Ipswich Road junction.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
It has since reopened.