Nine quirky Norwich City items at the On The Stall City market stall
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske
Norwich market was bustling with business, with Norwich City fans keen to pick up a bargain from On The Stall City ahead of the new Premier League season.
The stall is run by Jacob, Andy and Sharon Bowles, with all proceeds going to the Community Sports Foundation, and the team has new stock arriving every day, making it an essential visit for any Norwich City fan.
When we visited shirts, programmes and DVDs were flying off the shelves, but here are some of the quirkier items you might have missed.
Signed team photo of the 59ers
This incredible piece features all the signatures of one of the Canaries' greatest ever teams, the team famously reached the semi-finals of the FA Cup their best finish in the competition.
Chase Out memorabilia
Relive one of the club's most turbulent times with this Chase Out poster and accompanying red card urging supporters to sing "we support the team not the management."
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
Norwich for the Texaco Cup sticker
The competition may carry bad memories for Norwich City fans following the 1973 final defeat to arch-rivals Ipswich, but this sticker is wonderfully retro, complete with anthropomorphic petrol pump.
1981/82 Norwich City home shirt
One of the Canaries best ever kits, this pinstriped Adidas classic is available for £150.
Norwich Evening News cartoon collection
A piece of not only Norwich City history, but also this newspaper's history, this scrap book features cuttings of every Canaries 'Know Your Norwich' cartoon.
The stall is even catering to away fans with a number of Liverpool programmes for sale along with some more local teams such as Gorleston Town.
Signed magazine pictures
In the days of Kevin Keelan and Martin Peters, the equivalent of a selfie was to cut out posters of the stars and get them to sign them.
On the Stall City has a number of classic posters signed by the legends of the 70s.
Along with Norwich City merchandise, the stall is often acquiring classic shirts from other teams.
This classic Admiral Rangers shirt is a great example and is priced at £95.
Signed menu from the 1972 promotion dinner dance
After their first promotion to the top flight Norwich City celebrated in style with a dinner dance at the Norwood Rooms on May 10 1972, the menu is signed by the entire squad.