Olympic stars including Zara Tindall to share a course with camels at Burnham Market International
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Camels will share a course with world class equestrian sportsmen and women including the Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance charity camel racing will be held at the FEI Barefoot Estates Burnham Market International this Easter.
In the equestrian contests, 16 nations will be represented with more than 700 horses due to compete over the tree days.
Many Olympic stars will compete.
The jockeys for the camel racing, meanwhile, are busy fundraising and are looking forward to entertaining the crowds.
You may also want to watch:
The FEI Barefoot Estates Burnham Market International, which runs from April 13 to April 15, also features terrier racing, bungee trampolines, bouncy castles, a climbing wall, circus workshops and more than 50 stalls.
For more information, visit http://www.musketeer.co.uk
- 1 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 2 Murder victim is named as accused under armed guard in hospital
- 3 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 4 Father stabbed to death 'after argument about motorbike noise'
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Forensics on scene as murder investigation continues
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after falling from cliff
- 8 Fashion chain's £50,000 debt written off
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 Developer WITHDRAWS controversial proposals to redevelop Anglia Square