Olly Murs, Pixie Lott and Dizzee Rascal among top acts announced for Norfolk Spectacular, which is renamed as the Sundown Festival
Pop stars Olly Murs, Pixie Lott and Dizzee Rascal are the big names who will headline this year's Norfolk Spectacular.
Last year's inaugural two-day music festival attracted around 30,000 people to the Norfolk Showground, which has allowed its organisers to attract some more mainstream musicians this year.
The festival has also been renamed and will now be known as the Sundown Festival.
With further acts still to be added to the bill, other confirmed acts also include; drum and bass DJs Chase & Status, dubstep star Katy B, Radio One rock DJ Zane Lowe and rapper Miss Dynamite.
Sundown Festival spokesman, Dion Clements, said: 'The exciting mix of these chart-topping, urban-tipped and dance acts is just the start of what will be a massive line-up of the music world's hot talents, in an event that is expected to firmly place the Sundown Festival on the annual, live-music event calendar.
'Together with the new name – truly appropriate for the timing of the festival towards the end of summer – the additional organisers and top line-up, we're opening up the event to people from right across the UK as well as the fans who supported last year's event on a massive scale.'
The festival is being held over the weekend of September 1 and 2 and will also incorporate a series of 'after-hours' warehouse parties for those camping on-site, of which there were around 2,000 last year.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 10 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- For more details of the Sundown Festival's Saturday and Sunday line-ups, click the links on the top-right of this page.
- For more details or to book tickets for the event, go to www.norfolkspectacular.co.uk or www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk, or call 0871 224 1112 or 0871 224 1113.
- What do you think of the line-up? Contact reporter David Freezer on 01603 772418 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @davefreezer