Did you spot Olly Murs in Wroxham?
- Credit: Archant
Voice judge Olly Murs was in Wroxham yesterday as his football team Coggeshall Town prepared for their Thurlow Nunn Premier Division clash against the Yachtsmen.
Olly, 33, was in high spirits after the match and was more than happy to sign photos and pose for selfies with fans.
The pop singer is one of the club's main sponsors and his backing has helped take the Essex side to the brink of promotion from the Eastern Counties League.
He saw Coggeshall's promotion bid boosted by a 2-0 win over Jamie Godbold's side to preserve their four-point gap at the top over closest rivals Felixstowe & Walton.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital