Crews called to beach hut blaze in seaside village
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A beach hut caught fire in a seaside village.
Two crews, one from Heacham and one from King's Lynn, were called to the scene in Old Hunstanton Road in Old Hunstanton.
The teams received the call at 4.18pm on Saturday, July 20, and arrived on scene just 10 minutes later.
They tackled the blaze, with it being put out at about 5.05pm. A team remains at the scene as a precaution.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said they used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
You may also want to watch:
-Did you see what happened or have any pictures? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat