Old Catton Parish Council hosting information day on Norwich Airport expansion plans
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
People in the Old Catton area are being asked to attend an information day about plans to expand Norwich Airport.
Old Catton Parish Council and Norfolk county councillor Karen Vincent will be hosting the event at the Pavilion on Church Street Recreation Ground on Saturday, September 2, 2017 between 10am and 3pm.
The public will be able to see the council's stance on the plan and have a say on developing its response to the consultation.
Norwich Airport has published a draft masterplan setting out a vision for the airport's continued growth over the next 30 years.
It proposes to extend the runways and build new taxiways to boost capacity and allow heavier planes to land.
The draft masterplan is currently open to consultation until September 15, 2017
• A copy of the Parish Council's draft response can be found at: ww.oldcattonparishcouncil.co.uk
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 8 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride