Old Buckenham High School celebrates Red Nose Day in style
- Credit: Andrea Hassan
Teachers and pupils alike had a great time celebrating Red Nose Day at Old Buckenham High School.
Fund-raising activities included sponsored silences, cake sales, a guess the name of the teddy bear competition and chance for pupils to soak a teacher.
In a combined effort, staff and students at the school raised over £500 and counting for Comic Relief.
Andrea Hassan, Old Buckenham High School marketing officer, said: 'It was just a fantastic, uplifting day.
'Everyone took part in the spirit of the event and we're looking forward to holding more charity fund raising events later in the year.'
You may also want to watch:
Has your school been celebrating Red Nose Day and fund-raising for Comic Relief? if so, email pictures of what you did to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs