Old Buckenham Airshow displays restricted due to poor weather conditions
- Credit: Archant
Old Buckenham Airshow displays are expected to be restricted due to rain affecting flying conditions.
The second day of the airshow will have reduced displays as further rain is expected throughout the day.
On Saturday, July 28 clear skies gave show goers a perfect view of a Second World War bomber B17 and a Hawker Hurricane.
But today the flight will be limited due to the poor conditions.
Speaking yesterday organiser Matt Wilkins said: 'We have done airshows in the wet before.
You may also want to watch:
'We have a P51 Mustang which is an American icon from World War Two as well as a Hawker Hurricane, one of the two British great fighters from the War.
'On Sunday [today] not only will we have the Hurricane, we will of course have the Spitfire as well.'
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
More to follow.