Old Buckenham Airfield to celebrate everything American with The Amercan Fly show
- Credit: Archant
The Old Buckenham Airfield will be bringing a piece of the stateside back to Norfolk with The American Fly show.
The event at the former United States Army Air Forces base will see a display of the largest collection of US army air force equipment since the Second World War, with everything from vehicles to a camp site and clothing.
Vintage car lovers will have a chance to see over 40 hot rods on display, as well as three sets of Second World War reenactors.
The 453rd Bombardment Group Museum will be open throughout the day and American aircraft of all eras are invited to join a special air display.
Entry is free for all visitors, PPR is essential and landing fees are half price. Pilots will be marshalled into position on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
The American Fly show will take place on Sunday, June 11, 10am to 4pm.
For more information about The American Fly, visit the Old Buckenham Airfield website.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre