Old Buckenham Airfield to celebrate everything American with The Amercan Fly show
- Credit: Archant
The Old Buckenham Airfield will be bringing a piece of the stateside back to Norfolk with The American Fly show.
The event at the former United States Army Air Forces base will see a display of the largest collection of US army air force equipment since the Second World War, with everything from vehicles to a camp site and clothing.
Vintage car lovers will have a chance to see over 40 hot rods on display, as well as three sets of Second World War reenactors.
The 453rd Bombardment Group Museum will be open throughout the day and American aircraft of all eras are invited to join a special air display.
Entry is free for all visitors, PPR is essential and landing fees are half price. Pilots will be marshalled into position on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
The American Fly show will take place on Sunday, June 11, 10am to 4pm.
For more information about The American Fly, visit the Old Buckenham Airfield website.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 10 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant