Oktoberfest in Norwich: The fun starts as the famous festival comes to the Fine City
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
The suds have started flowing thick and fast as Norwich enjoys a spell of Oktoberfest fun.
Hundreds of revellers have flocked to OPEN's Banking Hall this evening (Thursday, October 5) for a taste of German beer and bratwurst at one event, which is raising money for the Open Youth Trust.
OPEN's Oktoberfest - which has been endorsed by Stephen Fry - continues through Friday and Saturday.
Meanwhile, a 'Grand Bier Tent' has sprung up outside Carrow Road for another Oktoberfest party taking place on Friday and Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old