Oil and gas recruitment company opens Great Yarmouth office
- Credit: Nwes
A recruitment firm specialising in the oil and gas industry has moved into East Anglia, as it looks to place itself at the heart of the sector.
Drillmar Resources Limited has taken up residence at Great Yarmouth's Beacon Innovation Centre. The Aberdeen-based business is opening the office to complement its recruitment services and assist clients within the region.
Drillmar Resources' Phill Kirby, who will be running the new office, said: 'We are looking forward to working within the Nwes premises of the Beacon Innovation Centre and supporting the community of Norfolk. It's great to have a base further south; strategically this is good and of course it is better for our locally-based client operations.
'If we want to expand in the future, it will be easy to do so without having to change premises.'
The Beacon Innovation Centre is managed by enterprise agency Nwes and is a recognised centre within the oil and gas industry.
You may also want to watch:
The satellite office is Drillmar's first, other than its Scottish headquarters, although the firm has alliances across the world.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab