Officers charge London man in connection with drugs offences in Lowestoft
- Credit: PA
A 26-year-old man has been charged with drugs offences after being arrested by Suffolk officers in London.
Leon Warlock was sought in connection with the supply of drugs in Lowestoft last year. Suffolk officers from the East Scorpion pro-active team travelled to Woolwich on Friday, June 23, and arrested him.
He was charged with three drugs offences – possession of 46 wraps of crack cocaine, a class A drug, with intent to supply, and possession of 17 wraps of heroin, also a class A drug, with intent to supply, on June 2, 2016.
He was also charged with possession of heroin with intent to supply between December 31, 2015 and May 1, 2016.
Warlock of Ritter Street, south-east London, was detained in custody and appeared before Norwich Magistrates on Saturday, June 24.
You may also want to watch:
He has now been bailed by the court to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on July 24.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich