A civil engineer who worked for Norwich City and Norfolk County Councils, has died at the age of 62. Born in Norfolk, Noel Sewell attended City of Norwich School before heading off to Leeds University.
A civil engineer who worked for Norwich City and Norfolk County Councils, has died at the age of 62.
Born in Norfolk, Noel Sewell attended City of Norwich School before heading off to Leeds University. After graduation he lived in Manchester and then moved to Hong Kong where he worked as a civil engineer for several years.
He returned to Norwich where he was employed by the city council and then the county council, working on several projects in the city, including the Riverside Road layout.
The divorced father of three, who had his first grandchild on the way, died at home in Eaton on August 20.
You may also want to watch:
A funeral will be held at Earlham Crematorium on September 5.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 7 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house