Oak Grove Chapel and Catton Grove Primary School in Norwich hold fun day for Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
A north Norwich school and church worked together to hold a community Queen's Diamond Jubilee fun day.
Oak Grove Chapel, in Catton Grove Road, and Catton Grove Primary School, in Weston Road, worked together to arrange an afternoon of fun, games and entertainment.
A range of activities and entertainment was on offer as families soaked up the sun on Saturday, May 26, including a bouncy castle slide, coconut shy, a barbecue, ice creams and cakes.
There were also performances from In Harmony, Fresh Dance, Notanics and Catton Community Choir to keep the crowds entertained.
There was also a 'Diamond Jubilee Years' display put together by pupils from the school, with each year group given a different decade of the Queen's reign to bring to life.
You may also want to watch:
- Is your school holding an event? Contact Local Life editor David Freezer on 01603 772418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To see more pictures from the event, view the picture gallery at the top-right of this page.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot