Norwich woman wins £15,000 and 'Beats the Chasers'
- Credit: ITV
A delivery driver from Norwich has scooped a £15,000 win on a hit ITV quiz show.
Hannah McCormack, a delivery driver who lives in Norwich, appeared on ITV's 'Beat The Chasers' on Thursday, May 6.
Miss McCormack, who was born in Stockport but has now settled in Norwich, appeared on the show which is a spin-off from the popular ITV quiz show The Chase.
The TV show sees contestants go head-to-head with not just one, but five Chasers, in order to win big cash prizes.
Miss McCormack, who loves motorbikes, walked onto the stage with a big wave and proceeded to immediately flirt with one of the chasers, Sean Wallace, by asking to take him to dinner if she won the money.
You may also want to watch:
She also said she would want to get "as many motorbikes for her garage' as possible if she won big.
After winning the £15,000, one of the chasers, Darragh Ennis said: "You played very well, you kept your cool when you got a question wrong and that's the key of the game."
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub