Norwich woman back in Moscow after securing last minute ticket to England semi-final
- Credit: Twitter/UKinRussia
For one England fan, a single trip to Russia in the World Cup simply wasn't enough.
Norwich's Di Cunningham, of Three Lions Pride, is back in Moscow having only flown back to the UK on Wednesday.
She said: 'I had to get a ticket for the semi-final, and I knew I had a place to stay. I just had to come back.
'We're hoping to meet with the British ambassadors to Russia again tonight, after we met them last time we were here and had a breakfast meeting with them.'
She continued: 'The people in Russia aren't like the politicians. It's a wonderful country which I wouldn't have seen if we hadn't been afforded the safety that the World Cup has given us.
You may also want to watch:
'It's been fantastic to spread our message and really feel like we've left a legacy here. The LGBQT community in the UK have so much more freedom than they do in Russia, and I'd like to think that we'll have an impact and see some changes in human rights in Russia in the future.'
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 9 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot