Norwich University of the Arts students showcase their work in MA Degree Show
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
People can take a look at work by the next generation of artists and designers at a new exhibition opening in Norwich tomorrow.
Norwich University of the Arts' postgraduate students are presenting their masters projects in a showcase exhibition at NUA's Guntons Building until August 10.
The MA Degree Show features work from courses including communication design, fine art, games, moving image and sound, textile design and photography.
Paul Fieldsend-Danks, head of taught postgraduate awards at Norwich University of the Arts, said: 'This year's MA exhibition is hugely varied, covering a breadth of art, design and media.
'The incredibly high standard of work on display in the show reflects the diversity and ambition of NUA's taught postgraduate students.
You may also want to watch:
'It's a fascinating show and we encourage the public to take this opportunity to come and see the abundance of work being produced by our creative community in the heart of the city centre.'
The MA Degree Show opens to the public tomorrow at NUA Guntons Building, in St George's Street, and runs until August 10. The exhibition is open 10am–5pm each day except Sunday when it is open 1–5pm. Admission is free.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 10 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
For more information, visit www.nua.ac.uk