Commuters warned of cancelled Norwich trains
- Credit: Archant
Commuters travelling to and from Norwich this morning are being warned of cancelled trains and reduced carriages.
The Greater Anglia service from Norwich to London Liverpool Street at 6am, 6.24am and 7.05am have been affected, while the 6.48am train - which was due to arrive at Ipswich at 7.32am and London at 8.42am - has been cancelled.
The train company has warned passengers the affected trains will be formed of eight coaches instead of nine.
The following trains have also been cancelled due to train faults:
06.52am Norwich to Great Yarmouth due 07.26am
You may also want to watch:
07.30am Great Yarmouth to Norwich due 08.05am
08.09am Norwich to Great Yarmouth due 08.42am
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
08.46am Great Yarmouth to Norwich due 09.19am
09.00am London Liverpool Street to Norwich due 10.50am