Norwich teenager meets presenter idol during national competition
- Credit: C1 PHOTOGRAPHY
A teenager from Norwich has taken part in the final of a nationwide competition to find the country's best new sports presenting talent.
Isobel Keane, 14, got the chance to meet one of her heroes, BT Sport presenter Jake Humphrey, as she battled it out against three other finalists to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of being part of BT Sport's live FA Cup Final TV coverage on May 17.
The schoolgirl went to the BT Sport studios in London on Thursday where she recorded a link to camera reading from autocue, taking direction from a producer via an earpiece.
The Young FA Cup Presenter of the Year Competition was judged by Jake Humphrey and BT Sport executive producer Stephen Cook and a decision is expected to be announced this week.
Miss Keane said: 'This has been the best experience in my life so far. Being able to have the opportunity to come here is just amazing.'
You may also want to watch:
'It would just be the best feeling ever to win this competition as this is what I really want to do and it would give me a stepping stone to just be able to do this, and give me confidence.'
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk