Norwich suburbs revealed as second most desirable place to live in England
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Those living in North and North West Norwich have taken up residence in the second most desirable place in the country, according to a new study.
Royal Mail have today released an update of their 2015 study which found the most desirable places to live and work in England based on Postcode.
The NR6 area was found to be second most desirable, losing out on the top spot to CH63 in Bebington, Wirral.
The updated study, undertaken by the Centre for Economics and Business Research, looked back at the past two years and calculated the results based on a range of factors including good schools, access to green spaces, employment prospects, working hours, affordable housing and average commuting times.
Also featured in the top 10 were BH18, Broadstone, Bournemouth and IP5 in Ipswich which slipped five places to seventh position.
You may also want to watch:
The full list includes:
1. CH63 - Bebington, Wirral
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
2. NR6 - North and North West Norwich
3. BH18 - Broadstone, Bournemouth
4. M33 - Sale, Greater Manchester
5. PO32 - East Cowes, Isle of Wight
6. SP53 - Eastleigh, Hampshire
7. IP5 - Ipswich, Suffolk
8. LS18 - Horsforth, Leeds
9. S18 - Dronfield, North East Derbyshire
10. RG6 - Earley, Reading