Norwich Star Wars fans experience the dark side as they struggle to book Last Jedi tickets
- Credit: Ian Burt
Star Wars fans hoping to get their hands on advance tickets for The Last Jedi were left frustrated today (October 10) after Odeon's booking website crashed.
Many people took to Twitter to share the trouble they had experienced.
Josh Coles said: 'Why are all the Norwich advanced sales closed/unavailable? #StarWarsTheLastJedi'
While @SJRAnimations tweeted: 'Norwich Odeon tickets have been down for ages.'
A spokesperson for Odeon responded to both tweets saying that they were 'working on a tech issue for Norwich'.
The problem now appears to have been resolved.
Releasing on December 14, Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the eighth film in the popular Sci-Fi franchise and stars Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley and Carrie Fisher.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 3 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 4 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 5 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 7 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
• Have you had trouble booking Star Wars tickets? Let us know in the comments below.