Norwich Star Wars fans experience the dark side as they struggle to book Last Jedi tickets
- Credit: Ian Burt
Star Wars fans hoping to get their hands on advance tickets for The Last Jedi were left frustrated today (October 10) after Odeon's booking website crashed.
Many people took to Twitter to share the trouble they had experienced.
Josh Coles said: 'Why are all the Norwich advanced sales closed/unavailable? #StarWarsTheLastJedi'
While @SJRAnimations tweeted: 'Norwich Odeon tickets have been down for ages.'
A spokesperson for Odeon responded to both tweets saying that they were 'working on a tech issue for Norwich'.
You may also want to watch:
The problem now appears to have been resolved.
Releasing on December 14, Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the eighth film in the popular Sci-Fi franchise and stars Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley and Carrie Fisher.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
• Have you had trouble booking Star Wars tickets? Let us know in the comments below.