Norwich sportspark pool closed today
The Sportspark pool at the University of East Anglia is set to be closed until Thursday while repairs are carried out to a technical fault.
A mechanical fault occurred in the pool over the weekend, which meant the pool had to be closed while repairs were carried out to moving floor jacks.
However, in order to carry out the repairs, the water level must be lowered to get to the jacks.
Engineers have been on site stripping down part of the jacking mechanism to repair it.
However in order to complete this task the water circulation and cleansing system has to be shut down which means the pool cannot be used.
For more information, visit www.sportspark.co.uk.
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC