Norwich solicitors raise more than £6,000 for Break Charity at summer event
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich legal firm has raised more than £6,500 for charity through a networking event.
More than 250 people turned up to Clapham & Collinge Solicitors' Lunch on the Green event on July 12 in support of Break Charity.
The event was the company's biggest to date with more than 40 businesses exhibiting outside its office on All Saints Green.
Martin Green, fundraising manager at Break Charity said: 'A huge thanks to Louis and Andrea for their hard work. We are totally overwhelmed by the amount that was raised by Clapham & Collinge and we look forward to working with them on new and exciting projects for the future.'
The charity provides a range of specialist residential and community services for vulnerable young people in Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Activities at this year's fundraising event, which collected £6,591 for Break, included beer tasting, wine tasting and live music.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich