Norwich solicitors raise more than £6,000 for Break Charity at summer event
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich legal firm has raised more than £6,500 for charity through a networking event.
More than 250 people turned up to Clapham & Collinge Solicitors' Lunch on the Green event on July 12 in support of Break Charity.
The event was the company's biggest to date with more than 40 businesses exhibiting outside its office on All Saints Green.
Martin Green, fundraising manager at Break Charity said: 'A huge thanks to Louis and Andrea for their hard work. We are totally overwhelmed by the amount that was raised by Clapham & Collinge and we look forward to working with them on new and exciting projects for the future.'
The charity provides a range of specialist residential and community services for vulnerable young people in Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Activities at this year's fundraising event, which collected £6,591 for Break, included beer tasting, wine tasting and live music.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'