Norwich singletons wanted for Channel 4 dating show Naked Attraction
- Credit: PA
If you're looking for love and willing to bare all on national television, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Studio Lambert, the production company behind Gogglebox and Tattoo Fixers, is on the hunt for brave singletons from Norwich to take part in a new series of the dating show, Naked Attraction.
Producers say there is no limit on gender, sexuality or body type but applicants must be over the age of 18.
The controversial programme, hosted by Anna Richardson, was watched by 1.4 million people when it first debuted on Channel 4 last summer.
It sees a single man or woman choose a potential partner from a selection of six people based on their gradually revealed naked bodies.
You may also want to watch:
He or she then has to strip off to level the playing field, before heading out on a fully clothed date.
Those interested in applying should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 040 6873 for more information.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success