Norwich School pupil Perry Cooke to appear on ITV show The Voice Kids UK
- Credit: Debbie Cooke
A schoolboy from Norwich will hit the nation's television screens this weekend.
Perry Cooke, from Thorpe End, will make his television debut on ITV's The Voice Kids on Saturday, June 17.
The 14-year-old will be auditioning in front of judges Will.I.Am, Pixie Lott and Danny Jones.
Cooke, who attends Norwich School, has been interested in performing from a young age and has taken part in various talent competitions across Norfolk.
The youngster also produced a CD in memory of his grandad, Kenny Cooke, and donated all the proceeds to the Radiotherapy Appeal at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Also featuring in the episode will be Norfolk boy Jack Goodacre, from Eccles near Attleborough.
The 11-year-old appeared on ITV's Lorraine this morning as they previewed his upcoming performance.
Find out how Perry and Jack fare on The Voice Kids on ITV this Saturday from 7.30pm.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?