Norwich School pupil Perry Cooke to appear on ITV show The Voice Kids UK
- Credit: Debbie Cooke
A schoolboy from Norwich will hit the nation's television screens this weekend.
Perry Cooke, from Thorpe End, will make his television debut on ITV's The Voice Kids on Saturday, June 17.
The 14-year-old will be auditioning in front of judges Will.I.Am, Pixie Lott and Danny Jones.
Cooke, who attends Norwich School, has been interested in performing from a young age and has taken part in various talent competitions across Norfolk.
The youngster also produced a CD in memory of his grandad, Kenny Cooke, and donated all the proceeds to the Radiotherapy Appeal at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Also featuring in the episode will be Norfolk boy Jack Goodacre, from Eccles near Attleborough.
The 11-year-old appeared on ITV's Lorraine this morning as they previewed his upcoming performance.
You may also want to watch:
Find out how Perry and Jack fare on The Voice Kids on ITV this Saturday from 7.30pm.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront