Norwich’s Style gym to close its doors at the end of the month
- Credit: Archant
City centre fitness fanatics will have to find somewhere else to pump iron, when Ber Street's Style Gym closes its doors at the end of the month.
The family owned and run business will shut up shop at 9pm on June 30.
Manager Sarah Wilkins, 28, said that the business was closing due to the lease on the building running out. She added that the company were hoping to find new premises elsewhere in the city.
Style Gym offers a fully equipped gym, complete with cardio and weight equipment, and also offers one-on-one personal trainers, spa facilities and treatments, including a purpose built tanning studio. Staff at the gym are mostly freelance or self-employed.
The gym offers short-term and flexible membership packages, although there is an option to pay the annual fee upfront.
You may also want to watch:
The company confirmed that people who paid an annual fee will receive their remaining money back.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water