Norwich’s Style gym to close its doors at the end of the month
- Credit: Archant
City centre fitness fanatics will have to find somewhere else to pump iron, when Ber Street's Style Gym closes its doors at the end of the month.
The family owned and run business will shut up shop at 9pm on June 30.
Manager Sarah Wilkins, 28, said that the business was closing due to the lease on the building running out. She added that the company were hoping to find new premises elsewhere in the city.
Style Gym offers a fully equipped gym, complete with cardio and weight equipment, and also offers one-on-one personal trainers, spa facilities and treatments, including a purpose built tanning studio. Staff at the gym are mostly freelance or self-employed.
The gym offers short-term and flexible membership packages, although there is an option to pay the annual fee upfront.
You may also want to watch:
The company confirmed that people who paid an annual fee will receive their remaining money back.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars